Being compliant, simply
The professionals of HRIT and the Aniasi Leonetti accounting firm provide tax consulting services of extremely high value. Thanks to the vast experience of their partners and the efficiency of their organization, in fact, HRIT offers its clients, with the utmost professional competence, all the necessary consulting in the following areas:
- employee taxation (benefits, stock option plans and RSUs);
- estate planning and reorganization of family wealth;
- donations and inheritances;
- taxation of real estate, artistic and financial assets;
- company taxation (income taxes, VAT, indirect taxes);
- international tax planning.
HRIT also conducts analyses on the extent to which the cost of labor is affected by the various decisions regarding the composition and allocation of human resources, their pay packages and the different social security options.
With his long experience in tax disputes, Marco Leonetti is highly qualified and reliable in preparing and arguing appeals before tax commissions nationwide.
HRIT and the Aniasi Leonetti accounting firm guarantee full compliance with all administrative, accounting and tax obligations, including:
- Income taxes for individuals and legal entities (corporate income tax return, IRES (Corporate Income Tax), IRAP (Regional Business Tax))
- VAT (periodic obligations, communications, specific regulations)
- Tax and social security obligations associated with human resources – form 770 (withholding agent declaration), Italian W2 Form (CUD), form 730 (simplified tax return), etc.;
- Tax refunds.
INTERNATIONAL ESTATE AND INVESTMENT PLANNING
As a company with an international character, HRIT adopts a worldwide approach to the taxation of individuals and legal entities. It is increasingly necessary to implement effective tax planning and regularly verify the best possible tax solutions while also remaining up-to-date with constantly evolving regulations. HRIT offers assistance that ranges from verifying the existence of a permanent taxable establishment in Italy and the consequent selection of the best legal solution for employee recruitment, to identifying the most advantageous salary and benefit solutions for managers and employees (tax equalization). Moreover, shareholders and managers are able to profit from our extensive experience in the area of the taxation of personal assets and the relative income. As a member of INAA, HRIT guarantees top quality service in more than fifty countries worldwide.